I recently created a CodePlex project site for my new HTML module, and added tabbed support. I'll be adding more features from my internal module as needed.
SiteHTML is where it all started. I created this module over 4 years ago. It's sat dormant for the last year. It's been used for previous customers but besides that it hasn't undergone any development.
Lets start with it's features
1. Standard DNN Module (works with HTML providers)
2. Has versioning for the html contents of that module.
3. Supports notes for each version
4. Includes the TextReplacement control for simple time saving dynamic replacements
5. Works with SiteAdmin for multi-portal edit modes, approval of changes, workflow and granular user permissions.